Hassan and Amy just tied the knot on the 4th of November and their wedding was and actually still is the talk of everyone on social media.
After that wedding, I think it’s fair to say that we ALL wish we had the beautiful, Dalal Abdel Aziz as our mother so she can bless us with her prayers and let us land a handsome hubby or she can just share her secret prayer with us.
But enough about that, here’s all the big things you missed at the wedding of the year.
- Hassan broke the rule of the black or white suit for weddings and wore a chic navy blue suit that was surprisingly very attractive.
2. Amy also decided to break the rules and went for an umbrella instead of the traditional flower bouquet.
3. Amy’s wedding dress by Hany ElBehairy was almost identical to Donia Samir Ghanem wedding dress from Nelly w Sherihan series, and Hanan Motaweaa’s wedding dress also by Hany ElBehairy.
4. Hassan likes to make an entrance and he definitely made an entrance when he arrived on a yacht to his wife who waited by the shore for him.
5. And the crazy beautiful couple decided to share their craziness with the world and had their first dance to 7at Edo Yah (Jazz version).
6. Donia Samir Ghanem wore a dress by Hany ElBehairy that was a poor replica of Ralph and Russo dress. It’s no shame to get inspired by other designer, but it would certainly be more professional to mention your source of inspiration.
7. The wedding venue was decorated by the spectacular wedding planner, Marley Fekry. And she made sure that the venue and centerpieces were decorated with umbrellas.
8. Oh and I almost forgot Amr youssef dancing to Mahrgan Erfa3 Edak Fou2 was definitely the highlight of our day.